200HR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING / ONE MONTH IMMERSION:
STARTS JANUARY 6th, 2018 & ENDS JANUARY 27th (Graduation Day)
Expect to be at the studio 7am-7pm/ Monday thru Friday (some days may be shorter, but expect to use full time which includes and allows for Mid Morning Break, Lunch Break, Observation of Classes, Practice Teaching and Homework Assignments.
Schedule also includes first weekend Saturday, January 6th & Sunday, January 7th with Graduation Day Saturday, January 27th)
Cancellation/ Refund Policy:
No refunds will be issued only credit at Guruv Yoga Studio.
Note: $200 Application Fee is separate from tuition.
Email email@example.com or call Dale Turner at 407-687-0407 for more info or questions
Ethical Guidelines / Moral Responsibilities
1. Uphold the integrity of my vocation by conducting myself in a professional and conscientious manner.
2. Acknowledge the limitations of my skills and scope of practice and where appropriate, refer students to seek alternative instruction, advice, treatment, or direction.
3. Create and maintain a safe, clean, and comfortable environment for the practice of yoga.
4. Encourage diversity actively by respecting all students regardless of age, physical limitations, race, creed, gender, ethnicity, religion affiliation, or sexual orientation.
5. Respect the rights, dignity, and privacy of all students.
6. Avoid words and actions that constitute sexual harassment.
7. Adhere to the traditional yoga principles as written in the Yamas and Niyamas.
8. Follow all local government and national laws that pertain to my yoga teaching and business.
* taken from yogaalliance.org