Requirements & Dates:
200HR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING / 10 MONTH OPTION:
STARTS JANUARY 6th, 2018 and will meet one weekend a month for 10 months.
Tentative dates for 2018 are as follows:
January 6th & 7th, February 17th & 18th, March 17th & 18th, April 21st & 22nd, May 19th & 20th, June 23rd & 24th, July 21st & 22nd, August 18th & 19th, September 22nd & 23rd, October 27th & 28th
*Requirements in addition to Scheduled Sessions:
- Must maintain personal practice and complete all reading, writing, and research assignments.
- PERSONAL PRACTICE- Students will be required to keep a practice log and/or journal.
- Technique-(25hrs) Evaluate 10 Yoga Classes
- Practicum- (5hrs) Assists in 3 Guruv Yoga Classes
- Teaching Methodology- (15hrs) Research Paper & Presentation / Co-
- Teaching at Guruv Yoga
- Anatomy & Physiology- (10hrs )Reading and Written Homework
- Assignments and Final Exams
- Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle-(20) Reading and Written Homework
- Assignments & Final Exams.
TOTAL HOURS OF TEACHER TRAINING = 200 HOURS
Cancellation/ Refund Policy:
No refunds will be issued only credit at Guruv Yoga Studio.
Note: $200 Application Fee is separate from tuition.
Email email@example.com or call Dale Turner at 407-687-0407 for more info or questions
Ethical Guidelines / Moral Responsibilities
1. Uphold the integrity of my vocation by conducting myself in a professional and conscientious manner.
2. Acknowledge the limitations of my skills and scope of practice and where appropriate, refer students to seek alternative instruction, advice, treatment, or direction.
3. Create and maintain a safe, clean, and comfortable environment for the practice of yoga.
4. Encourage diversity actively by respecting all students regardless of age, physical limitations, race, creed, gender, ethnicity, religion affiliation, or sexual orientation.
5. Respect the rights, dignity, and privacy of all students.
6. Avoid words and actions that constitute sexual harassment.
7. Adhere to the traditional yoga principles as written in the Yamas and Niyamas.
8. Follow all local government and national laws that pertain to my yoga teaching and business.
* taken from yogaalliance.org