Requirements & Dates:
200HR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING / 10 MONTH OPTION:
STARTS JANUARY 5th, 2019 and will meet one weekend a month for 10 months.
Tentative dates for 2018 are as follows:
January 5th & 6th, February 2nd & 3rd, March 16th & 17th, April 13th & 14th, May 4th & 5th, June 1st & 2nd, July 13th & 14th, August 10th & 11th, September 21st & 22nd, October 26th & 27th 2019.
*Requirements in addition to Scheduled Sessions:
- Must maintain personal practice and complete all reading, writing, and research assignments.
- PERSONAL PRACTICE- Students will be required to keep a practice log and/or journal.
- Technique-(25hrs) Evaluate 10 Yoga Classes
- Practicum- (5hrs) Assists in 3 Guruv Yoga Classes
- Teaching Methodology- (15hrs) Research Paper & Presentation / Co-
- Teaching at Guruv Yoga
- Anatomy & Physiology- (10hrs )Reading and Written Homework
- Assignments and Final Exams
- Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle-(20) Reading and Written Homework
- Assignments & Final Exams.
TOTAL HOURS OF TEACHER TRAINING = 200 HOURS
Cancellation/ Refund Policy:
No refunds will be issued only credit at Guruv Yoga Studio.
Note: $200 Application Fee is separate from tuition.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dale Turner at 407-687-0407 for more info or questions
Ethical Guidelines / Moral Responsibilities
1. Uphold the integrity of my vocation by conducting myself in a professional and conscientious manner.
2. Acknowledge the limitations of my skills and scope of practice and where appropriate, refer students to seek alternative instruction, advice, treatment, or direction.
3. Create and maintain a safe, clean, and comfortable environment for the practice of yoga.
4. Encourage diversity actively by respecting all students regardless of age, physical limitations, race, creed, gender, ethnicity, religion affiliation, or sexual orientation.
5. Respect the rights, dignity, and privacy of all students.
6. Avoid words and actions that constitute sexual harassment.
7. Adhere to the traditional yoga principles as written in the Yamas and Niyamas.
8. Follow all local government and national laws that pertain to my yoga teaching and business.
* taken from yogaalliance.org